|Digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox|
Friday, January 31, 2014
Sunday, January 12, 2014
So, my first task in this new volunteer role is to help spread the word about an awesome event that's coming up at Eldora on Sunday, February 23. This is a great way to support a good cause and have fun at the same time!
Ski to Defeat ALS, at Eldora Mountain, includes a lift ticket, breakfast, lunch, and the chance to win some great prizes! Some of the highlights:
- Early Bird Registration: Register before February 1st Register before February 1st and receive $15 off the $50 registration fee!
- Season Pass Holders’ Discount: Do you already have a season pass that covers Eldora Mountain? If so, enter Discount Code: SEASON and received $25 off the $50 registration fee!
- Costume Contest: The most creative Individual Costume and the most creative Team Costume will be honored at the End of Day Celebration!
- Fundraising Contest: The Individual and the Team that raises the most money by the day of the event will receive an award and prize at the End of Day Celebration!
- Ski to Defeat ALS Sweatshirt: Each participant that raises $200 will receive an official Ski to Defeat ALS hoodie sweatshirt
Please help me spread the word about Ski to Defeat ALS. Let’s get the word out about this awesome event, by sharing on all your social networks and telling your friends!
For More Information ~ Call (303) 832-2322 Email email@example.com
Register Online ~ http://web.alsa.org/SkitoDefeatALS