Friday, February 19, 2016

Week 7: Valentines



Last week I sort of "cheated" on my resolution of blogging a "happiness blog post" every week. It was easy to just post a video of the Superbowl win and think I'd go back later and describe that happy moment..

This week, again, I'm posting a video of a happy moment. My grandchildren are really being extremely silly in this video... though not their normal super-adorable selves, I love that they're comfortable being so nonsensical and playful with me.

Valentine's Day isn't normally such a fun day for singles... it can be a reminder that we don't have any romantic love in our life. But on the years, like this year, that I'm not in a romantic relationship, I enjoy spending time with friends and family (like my grandchildren) and I'm reminded of how lucky I am for all the love I have in my life.

No comments: