Friday, December 21, 2007

Do Enough Pretend Boyfriends Add Up to a Real One?

The date is set. Bachelor #1 and I are going to have coffee or lunch after Christmas. I'm letting other people read my blog, but I need at least another month before I meet anyone else. I don't do the "multi-dating" thing well.

I'm getting a few potential players for the next round of the "Internet Dating Game". I think I've gotten 3 people that have kidded me about my own spelling errors so I am tempted now to go through all my blog entries and do a spell-check! But, I like someone that teases, so maybe I won't bother. Plus points for caring enough to read. Tease away!

I have pretty much wasted the last two days on Laptop Guy. Some of these guys are doing very well with creativity points and it's feeding right into my addictive email habits. Meanwhile, I haven't written a single Christmas Card, so I think I'm going to have to step away from the computer and focus on Christmas!

I've determined that one of the reasons I don't fall in love is not because there aren't enough good guys out there...it's because there are too many. I already have about 5 "pretend" boyfriends. They go out with me and we commiserate and compare notes about the single life. We flirt and joke and advise each other on the idiosyncrasies of the opposite sex. Pretend boyfriends are great because

1) you can have as many as you want
2) you never worry about breaking up
3) they're a lot less complicated than "real" boyfriends

I'm thinking rather than finding love, it's more likely I'll add a few more "pretend boyfriends" to my dance card. Even with my very scientific point system, it's hard for me to choose just one person.

[OK, LET ME MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU. FIND OUT ABOUT THEIR COMPUTERS.

* ONLY THOSE THAT ARE WILLING TO GO WIRELESS NEED APPLY
* I'M NOT PICKY ABOUT OPERATING SYSTEMS, BUT PERFORMANCE MUST BE STELLAR
* VIRUS PROTECTION IS A MUST
* LAPTOPS PREFERRED - (I LIKE TO TRAVEL)

~ RAMBO AKA LAPTOP GUY]

No comments: