Saturday, April 09, 2011

Ménage à trois anyone?

Last night a friend of mine hosted a French-theme party. Now I absolutely love theme parties. To really get in the spirit, I thought it would be fun to go as a Ménage à trois!

Oo la la!

I'm, of course, way too wholesome to carry this ruse to the bedroom, but I have to say, an evening of dressing up sexy and play-acting was certainly fun!

Have you ever done any "role playing" to have an evening of acting out of character? How was it?

Leave me a comment on the best date you had where you went "out of character" and maybe I'll write about it on my Dating Advisor column for examiner.com.

2 comments:

rebecca@ altared spaces said...

Um, how does ONE go as a menage a trois?

My Carpe Diem Life said...

Yes, well with this particular "costume" you must have two friends who are willing to play along!

Armin was very willing to play "the man in the middle" as he put it!