I read a bunch of stuff that tells things you can do to build traffic... comment on others' sites, get involved in networks, write "pillar" content, etc. etc. I'm going to focus on something new each week and see what happens.
This week, I read about the importance of the title (hence my rather embellished claim about the "shockingly interesting" articles I wrote last week.) But, hey... I think they're interesting. The one about checklists vs. intuition generated a lot of discussion on Facebook. Let me know what you think!
Which of these titles draws you in and makes you want to click on the link? Why or why not?
- 10 reasons Pearl Street is the best place to go on a date in Boulder
- Holidate idea: Search for the perfect eggs benedict
- Online dating: Bad experiences with Match.com
- Checklists or intuition? Deciding if you want to go out again
- Crepes a la Carte: French dining that won’t break the bank
- Celebrate free ice cream with a date at Ben and Jerry's!
- Learn to cook and impress your date with a romantic home-cooked meal