Since my post about Men and Communication seemed to spark a little interest, I thought I'd carry on with that theme for a bit and let you all know of something called "The Red Pill Weekend," put on by Ray Brejcha.
This has been described to me as a "men's authenticity weekend." I've seen a recommendation from a friend and heard from others that it can be "life-changing." Note that, as of yesterday, there were only 3 spots left in Boulder.
When you check out his Website, Brejcha offers a free audio recording on "A Man's Way: 11 Commitments to Become a Stronger, More Confident and Masculine Man" so if you can't attend the weekend, that might be something worth checking out.
Here's the text of the flyer from Ray Brejcha:
Most men, no matter how successful in life, are still baffled, at least to some extent, by the mystery of women. And quite often, it is a struggle to find and create the kind of connection that we are all wanting, whether your single, married or dating someone.
The fact of the matter is that we weren't ever taught how to do this consciously, let alone with mastery and strength. We are usually so busy pursuing career, money, health and "success" in the world that there's often little time to fulfill our dreams in this area of life. And even if we have the time, money, and health to make it happen, we often don't know how. Where can we go for some guidance and support that is real, honest, authentic, and that actually produces results?
The Red Pill Weekend http://www.redpillweekend.com
The Red Pill Weekend Is For You….
- If you’re divorced or widowed, and have found yourself back “on the market”, with rusty or nonexistent dating and relationship skills
- If you want to be able to attract women you desire, in a deeper and more authentic way. Whether you’re new to the dating scene, or have been doing this for years.
- If you feel trapped in unhappy relationships or relationships where the attraction is fading. Let’s face it – if you’re in a relationship and your partner seems to be losing attraction for you, it’s time to take action. Everyone’s perception of you changes when you have choices, including the way you feel about yourself.
- If you feel “off-track” and deeply desire a sense of purpose and direction in your life. You really want to be doing work that is more rewarding and meaningful and aligned with your values.
- If you’re tired of holding back…. Whether it be in your current relationship where you hold back expressing a desire, or with that beautiful woman you want to approach and don’t, you’ll learn how to ask for what you want and get it—effortlessly. Or, if you hold back at work and in expressing your vision for the work you want to do in the world, you’ll learn how to speak and live your truth.
- If you are a man who has realized that it is not just about having an attractive woman or a lot of money…it is about living a life of freedom that is a life of your choosing, but you’re not sure how to get that, this weekend is for you.
You will leave this weekend with a greater understanding of yourself and your unique gifts. You’ll learn how to show up more fully in all your relationships and how to benefit from the support of other men (men’s culture) in every aspect of your life. In addition, you’ll get specific feedback on ways you both resist and engage your own growth and what to do to fully embody and live your gifts. You will re-gain access to your own inner strength, cultivate deeper connections with others and gain clarity though honest and specific feedback and accountability to the group.
Come join myself and a staff of over 20 men and women this October 16th and 17th, 2010 in Boulder, Co. for the adventure of your life!
Still not sure if this program is for you? Call me and we can discuss about your situation and whether or not the program would benefit you. Payment plans are available!
To Your Freedom,