Sunday, April 04, 2021

Happiness is.. Chocolate on Easter Morning

 

A lot of Easter traditions have changed over the years. The last two years have been different in many  ways due to Covid. 

Pigging out on chocolate on Easter morning is something I haven't done since I was a little kid! But for the past two years, my college friend, Jack (who I affectionately call, 'Jackster'), has surprised me by sending me a chocolate treat in the mail!

I got my See's Chocolate Butter Eggs in the mail yesterday and was so tempted to dig into these delectable delights, but I resisted.  

This morning, after I slowly enjoyed a delicious egg-on-avocado-toast breakfast, I broke into the box.  I savored, not one, but two delicious chocolate eggs with my morning French Vanilla International Coffee.  Best Easter Breakfast Ever!

No comments: