Sunday, April 10, 2011

Boulder dating roundup

I've really been having fun with my new side-"job" of Boulder Dating Advisor for Examiner.com. Admittedly, it's more like a hobby than a job, since it's virtually no money. But it can be kind of addictive to try and build traffic. With that in mind, I think I'll do a Sunday roundup on this blog.

I get about half-a-cent per page view, so if you see something you like, I'd love it if you'd check it out and help me spread the word by pressing the "like" button. It also would be wonderful to get some participation, so leave comments or questions on this blog or on my Facebook page and let's get some discussion going.

If you have a site, business or service related to the Boulder area or dating, let me know and we can exchange links or possibly think about doing some partner content.

Do you have dating question? Is there something you'd like to see more of? Let me know!

Dating for singles




Advice and ideas for couples or singles


Events in the Boulder area





Just for fun






5 comments:

36x37 said...

Great site, Yvette. My brother is newly single, so I'll have to direct him here. :)

My Carpe Diem Life said...

Thanks 36x37! But remember, dating's not just for singles. A lot of the articles and ideas are more about coming up with creative ways to spend time together and enjoy each others' company.

I like the "exploring" trip you did with your sons, so I'm going to write about something similar like that to do for a date in Boulder!

Sarah Whitehead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dating usa free said...

Nice Love Ideas and Relationship
"Love is patient, love is kind. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."

White dating said...

When it comes to dating advice, everyone pretends to be an professional and seems more than willing to give you their unwanted dating advice. Quit depending on your household for your relationship advice and go immediately to the resource.