Sunday, July 21, 2019

Week 29: Let's Play a Game!

This week I was really an over-achiever with my goals, completing four from my 60 until 60 list and even blogging about a bonus goal: Tube to Work Day!

Now, the goals aren't "officially" complete until I blog about them, and I've been trying to keep to a pace of only completing and blogging about one goal a week, so as not to get too far ahead of schedule. (I tend to get a little over-zealous with my goals.)

However, better to be ahead of schedule than behind schedule, and since some of these things do not make very interesting blog topics, I'm going to make this post into a game for my multitude of blog readers and game-players out there..

Here's how it works:

I'm going to post four pictures below that represent the four goals that I accomplished this week.

The first reader who creates a comment on this blog with the correct goal numbers from my list wins a game of their own (either one from my stash or one especially chosen for the winner.)







I'm planning on writing a "real" blog post about that last picture, but I'll save that for another week!

Game on!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one of me will pay homage to my former profession: “Blue Light Special”

Not sure about what number it could be, so I’ll go simply go with “Thirty-Something of 60”

If I’m the only entry for my photo do I win by default?

TY...TYVM

Michele Hebrank said...

OK.....Yvette's not the only competitive one in the family.....

Here goes...

#51. Label and repair my breaker box
#52 Get rid of or repair floor lamps
#44. Clean and organize the craft area of my basement
#39 Dress up and go to a musical at the theatre


:)

M.

Michele Hebrank said...

ps. For Anonymous!!!

You are no longer the only entry~~. Try harder

;-)

My Carpe Diem Life said...

Yay for Michele!! You achieved a perfect answer and bonus points for that competitive spirit I love so much! I will be in touch as I select a perfect prize game for you! (Maybe one we can figure out how to play together even when we live in different states.)

'Anonymous,' you are a great commenter! Game player? Not so much... ;-)

My Carpe Diem Life said...

Yay for Michele!! You achieved a perfect answer and bonus points for that competitive spirit I love so much! I will be in touch as I select a perfect prize game for you! (Maybe one we can figure out how to play together even when we live in different states.)

'Anonymous,' you are a great commenter! Game player? Not so much... ;-)

Unknown said...

Here are the goals you showed pictures of:
#51 Label Breaker box
#52 Get rid of or repair floor lamp
#45 Sell, give-away, throw-away (shutter at the thought) and/or organize games
#39 Dress up and go to Musical Theater.

Thank you, I'll let you know where to send my prize!!

Nancie F
faytoy@yahoo.com

Nancie said...

Wait - Michele said #44, but I believe you displayed a picture of your GAMEE (appropo to this event). Unless she sent the correct answer outside of this blog (not in rules stated), Looks like I got the correct responses!

P.S. - the whole 'I'm not a robot thing" is a pain in the patootie

Michele Hebrank said...


Shoot! I should have read down one more goal on the list!! I DID notice that they were all games but never imagined there was such 'similar' goals so I thought that was "the one". I have neither a Game space not a Craft space. In fact.... I don't even have a basement!!
Maybe my new goal is to get a basement!!!? :-)

Good job Nancie F!!

Muy Bien!!