Friday, March 05, 2021

Spring Decor: Big Wall Decor and Online Interior Design

 

Big Wall Decor: Carpe Diem

This blog post might seem a little odd.  After 15 years of blogging, I found out I've earned $99.06 from AdSense, but they don't pay out until I make $100.  Last month, I made 2 cents, so at that rate, it will take about another 4 years to make the needed 94 more cents.  Time to experiment! (And if you're so inclined, feel free to click on those lovely ads you may see more of annoying you throughout this post.)

I wanted to blog this week about my Spring decorations, so after doing a Keyword search, I discovered the top keywords that advertisers would pay more for.  

I'll go ahead and see if I can work the top 6 keywords into this post as much as possible:

  1. skull candle
  2. big wall decor
  3. peeper
  4. online interior design
  5. natural spring
  6. decorated
This is kind of an interesting blogger's challenge. We'll see how many times I can use these keywords in my post. Here goes..

I had fun this week switching from Valentine Decor to Spring Decor! I'll save the skull candle decor for Fall.  I received a wonderful big wall decor surprise from Matt and Stella in the mail today: a Carpe Diem wall hanging!

That big wall decor can be used all year round both for my online interior design as well as for my exterior interior designCarpe Diem is my mantra, after all, so I can use the photo for online interior design both on this blog as well as on my CarpeDiemDay.com blog.

Enough about the big wall decor, though. Let me give your peeper a peek at how I've decorated for a natural spring.

No skull candles, but plenty of natural spring decor in this online interior design 

Decorated with fairy lights, your peepers get a festive treat

This online interior design includes a personalized tiny big wall decor: Yvette's Fairy Garden 

My seasonal tree decorated for natural spring

Let your peepers feast on the signs of a natural spring popping up all over! 


2 comments:

maryrebeccaburns said...

Suddenly I am a big fan of Big Wall Decor!! Thanks, Yvette!

My Carpe Diem Life said...

Hahaha! I hope you clicked on an ad, Becky. Maybe I'll make an extra penny this month!