Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lessons in Love looking for guests for weekly radio show!

I've been blogging more lately in hopes of promoting The Laptop Dancer Diaries. My plan is to meet and talk with love and relationship experts, share resources, read, and basically look for examples of love in the world. Then I'll spread all the lessons of love I'm learning via this blog and a radio show. I may start a monthly newsletter, too, if there's interest.

To stick with the new theme, I've renamed my blog and I have a bunch of excellent love resources lined up to speak for a short weekly podcast. It will include authors of relationship books, motivational speakers, bloggers, singles, coaches or just every day people that have something to say about dating, relationships or love. The segments will be short -- probably just 5-10 minutes -- but hopefully enough to get you inspired!

Would you like to be a guest? Do you know of someone that might be interested? Help me spread the word.

Let's talk about love!

No comments: