Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Smilebox Update

I haven't been doing much on this blog, but I have been writing a lot on my examiner column, sticking with my "alphabet year of dating" theme. January is typically a month I don't much dating... it's cold and dark and I'd rather be home. And even though most of my "dates" have been friends rather than romantic dates, I have been getting out a lot more, keeping with my resolution to "celebrate" each letter of the alphabet for two weeks.

Click to play this Smilebox newsletter
Create your own newsletter - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free newsletter

4 comments:

rebecca @ altared spaces said...

I think when you write about dating - whether it's romantic or family dates - you are in the ZONE. This alphabet theme is just a delight.

Buff said...

It is also good that you can be able to make friends with your dates.

True Love Quotes said...

I like reading stories about dating and love especially if it's true love and happy end:)

True Love Quotes said...

I like reading stories about dating and love especially if it's true love and happy end:)