Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2012 Memories

Wow, it's been so long since I blogged, that I've kind of forgotten how this works. But new year, new resolutions, and this year I'm going to try and blog once a week with a photo that made me smile or something I'm grateful for. Of course, the biggest thing I'm grateful for is my amazing family. I am so, so, so proud of my kids and who they've become. And now, I have two little grandchildren living close by who I adore. So, I'm kind of breaking the rules with 12 photos (one for each month of 2012), but I need a chance to recap 2012 since I didn't do much blogging. It was a super-great year and I'm very excited about 2013.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow made with Smilebox

No comments: