Saturday, January 01, 2011

The Love Project Begins with New Years Affirmations! #love2011

It's the New Year and I'm excited to be starting something I've been thinking about for awhile now: Love Project 2011! I'll be giving out weekly "assignments" designed to give and receive love. We're going to start (at least for the first month or two) with focusing on self-love.

Assignment: Make a video, Jessica-style, giving yourself positive affirmations, exhibiting energy and optimism for 2011.

Extra Credit: Take something you've complained about in the past, and turn it around into something positive.



A couple of weeks ago, I suggested a video assignment based on a video of a little girl, Jessica, who was giving herself positive affirmations. I challenged all of you to do the same, but... some how did not receive any links to videos! What's up with that? Never fear... I've convinced some of my friends to do some and I'll be posting those tomorrow.

But for those of you who want to get started now and need a grown-up example, here's mine:



Not ready to share your video? OK... Just do it for yourself. Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself how great you are and that it's going to be a fantastic year! Do it with energy! Cheer YAY at the end! It's going to happen...

1 comment:

shirlnutkin said...

looking forward to being part of your project. great idea. i certainly will let friends know (even those that are camera shy).