Saturday, January 23, 2021

Carpe Diem Day eBook Experiments



For the past year, I've been experimenting with social media and how I might promote Carpe Diem Day. One idea I had was to create an eBook and maybe a newsletter.

One nice thing about not having many followers is that I don't stress too much about trying things when they are far from perfect.  

Right now, I'm just experimenting with how I'd distribute an eBook using Blogger.  If you stumble upon this post, you can try these different options and let me know what you like best. I'm actually going to give them a try myself now to make sure they work at all!

It looks like I can give readers a direct link to the eBook:

Click here for the Carpe Diem Day eBook


Another option is to give readers a link to a shareable PDF version from Drive.

Click here for the PDF version of the Carpe Diem Day eBook (from Drive)


One more option is to give readers a link to a shareable ePub version from Drive.

Click here for the ePub version of the Carpe Diem Day eBook (from Drive)

OK, Let's go see how these work!

No comments: