Friday, January 07, 2011

Friday Funnies: Spoof of Affirmation Video #love2011

Well... I did not get a whole lot of links from all of you out there in the Cyber-world on my first assignment of love2011. But I do have to give a HUGE thank you to girlnutkin in the BA for her promotion of the project ! (She is awesome!) And I also give a big thank you to all those who participated by letting me video tape theme and post on my blog. In fact (I just decided this now) I'm going to send a special autographed copy of The Laptop Dancer Diaries (certain to hit the best-seller's list now that I've been doing affirmations), to.... drum roll please... Valerie, for her awesome 2011 affirmation video!

Now, the bunny, plant, and aging Jessica in the videos below did not (necessarily) do these as part of my assignment, but I have found YouTube had a good number of "Jessica Affirmation Spoofs." Here are a few for your viewing enjoyment..




2 comments:

Tara said...

"I love my sub-prime mortgage" and "I love my second job" are my favorites!

shirlnutkin said...

oh my ... round poo, eh? (i learned something new) i'll put this in the things i can't unlearn category. love it!