Thursday, January 20, 2011

Operation Beautiful - #love2011


I don't think there has been a single day that has gone by since I started The Love Project, that I haven't found or been told about some cool inspiring website. Of course many of them have come from a beautiful source of love: None other than the Love Project MVP, girlnutkin (featured in that photo to the left. Isn't she beautiful?)

Well, lovely girlnutkin turned me on to Operation Beautiful. I will have to add this Website to my Website Wednesday post!

From the Mission page:


The goal of the Operation Beautiful website is to end negative self-talk or “Fat Talk.” If this little blog only does one productive thing, I hope it helps readers realize how truly toxic negative self-talk is — it hurts you emotionally, spiritually, and physically.


Caitlin Boyle, the site's owner and author of "Operation Beautiful: The Book" challenges her readers to a simple task:

Operation Beautiful is simple: all you need is a pen and a piece of paper. If you want to join the mission, send Caitlin an e-mail at OperationBeautiful@gmail.com with a photograph of your Operation Beautiful note or a description of your experience, and I’ll post it on the Operation Beautiful site for thousands of others to read and enjoy!


Oh, I like Caitlin! She gives out assignments, too! I'm on it, Caitlin!

Check out this inspiring video:

2 comments:

shirlnutkin said...

thank you for the acknowledgment - but MOREOVER ... thank you for this venue to express love!

shirlnutkin said...

did get my makeover-haircut. :)