OK, remember this morning when I told you about the Soulmate Summit? Well, since then I found out from kindnessandkisses (who is also participating) that they have an affiliate program.
If you register on my link and then upgrade, I get to share in the commission! (Of course, you can be like me, and just stick with the free stuff, too.)
And, if you have lots of single friends or you blog (especially if you blog about relationships), you can join the affiliate program and make some moola, too.
So let's do it! Let's go find our soulmates and make some money, too!
Today on the agenda is:
Soulmate Seminar #1 with Dr John Gray
Mars & Venus on a Date: How to Navigate the 5 Stages of Dating to Create a Loving, Lasting Relationship with Your Soulmate
Dr. John Gray is a certified family therapist whose seventeen books in the Mars/Venus series have sold over fifty million copies and have been published in forty-five languages worldwide.
In this session, you'll learn:
- Why understanding the differences between men and women is absolutely essential for lasting love
- What you need to know about men to truly win your soulmate's heart
- Why growing in love and improving your life are inseparable and how to do both
- What men truly need, and how to provide it to them
- What it means when he "disappears" and what to do about it
Soulmate Seminar # 2 with Carol Allen
Love is in the Stars: Unlocking the "Astrological" Keys to Attract Your Soulmate
Carol Allen is a renowned Vedic astrologer and relationship coach and author of Love Is in the Stars - The Wise Woman's Astrological Guide To Men.In this session, you'll discover:
- Why expecting it to "magically happen" may be ruining your chances to experience the real magic of love
- Why your own resistance to happiness itself can get in the way of having sustained love
- The difference between compatibility and chemistry and why it's important to identify this in your relationship
- How to be a woman, and more importantly, how to let your man be a man, and what you've probably been doing that's been getting in the way