Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Laptop Dancer Diaries is Available!

What's the secret to falling in love? The Laptop Dancer Diaries is a story of my year-long journey as a single mom, determined to figure it out.

I realize something is wrong when the closest thing I have to a boyfriend is my laptop. Sure he's easy to turn on, but his performance is not what it used to be. I want more. I vow to venture out into the real world, take more risks and conquer my insecurities.

My three resolutions: to have an adventure a month, to fall in love, and to write a book, are all intertwined, resulting in a story that will inspire readers to follow their dreams. By sharing my honest, hilarious and often embarrassing stories, older singles will discover the ups and downs of dating in the millennium. The secret to falling in love is revealed at last in the surprising conclusion.

The Laptop Dancer Diaries will make you laugh, it will make you cry, it will make you say, "Huh?"

Buy the book.

Join the FaceBook Fan Club.

Submit feedback via TheLaptopDancerDiaries Website.






No comments: