Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Dating Marketplace Internet Radio Show is Tonight!


We all get our 15 minutes of fame, and I'm going to get mine tonight at 6:30pm MT on Nic and Neely's Dating Marketplace Internet Radio Show.

This is going to be even better than that time I was on the news about my laporascopic hysterectomy!

Now, I know many people are planning on tuning into The Academy Awards tonight, but who needs the first hour of that, right? Tune in first for the appetizer: The Dating Marketplace, and then you can head over with plenty of time to find out the big Oscar winners.

So what will I be talking about? The Laptop Dancer Diaries, of course! I'm really very excited about the opportunity! Nicole asked me if anything was off limits, and I told her the only thing that I didn't want to reveal was the ending...

Now if you know anything about the book, you know that it starts with me having 3 goals: To have an adventure a month, to write a book, and to fall in love. I'm irritatingly organized and have a plan to accomplish my goals, including the "love goal." Since I'm still here blogging about being single and dating, some people may conclude that my love goal didn't work out, but in fact it did. Again, I don't want to give away the ending, but I learned a lot about love in that year. Like any good experiment, I had to make some adjustments along the way, but the end result was much more positive than I could have hoped for.

Tune in tonight at 6:30 MT (5:30 PT, 8:30 ET) to hear me on The Dating Market Place.

Missed it? You can listen to the interview here:

No comments: