Friday, April 02, 2021

Carpe Diem Connections Season 3 Recap: 10 Keys to Happier Living

 

If you read this blog, you've probably discovered that I'm quite interested in Happiness! It turns out there are many wonderful resources, Websites, and communities dedicated to Happiness. I've listed those I've found on the Home Page of CarpeDiemDay.com.

I'd specifically like to highlight Action for Happiness.  There are all kinds of resources, calendars, and events aimed at taking action to create a happier life for yourself and others.  They even have materials to help volunteers facilitate monthly sessions. Becky and I have been co-hosting monthly Action for Happiness sessions since January 2021. (If you have any interest in joining, please let me know!)

I just wrapped up Season 3 of my Carpe Diem Connections Podcast using the 10 Keys as topics.  For each of the keys to happiness, I found a speaker who would be a guest and discuss the topic with me. It was really fun to seek out the speakers and make new virtual connections with these wise guests.  This was a definite highlight for me during the pandemic and I'm so grateful to all my guests!

Week 1 Giving with Kelly Guyon
Kelly was my Reddit Card Exchange "secret Santa." 


Week 2 Relating with Wendy Chalmers Mill
Wendy, founding member of the Wisdom Witches is also a Volunteer for Action for Happiness and we met at one of the volunteer virtual meetings. 


Week 3 Exercising with Sarah Schwallier
Sarah is an excellent fitness coach from Strides Life who I met from Walk2Connect. 

Blog Post: https://www.carpediemday.com/exercise-and-happiness-with-sarah-schwallier/

Week 4 Awareness with Klaudia Mitura
Klaudia is one of the co-hosts on the award-wining podcast &Happiness.


Week 5 Trying out / Travel with Kelly Bates
Kelly is a Group Travel Hostess for Travel Souly.


Week 6 Direction with Hannah Kane
Hannah is the author of Everybody's Invited In.


Week 7 Resilience with Nic Friedman
Nic is CEO for ALS Never Surrender.


Week 8 Emotions with Meghan Baskerville
Meghan is a student and National Days Calendar Ambassador.


Week 9 Acceptance with Becky Burns
Becky is my good friend and was my co-host for Season 2 of Carpe Diem Connections.


Week 10 Meaning with Shirley Rivera
Shirley is an Ikigai Tribe Coach.

No comments: