Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Zumba and Tequila Sunrises by the Pool

 Since rain was in the forecast again today, I got out as soon as I could to do my 10K+ walk all around the premises here at the Vidanta resort. I got to the main pool just in time for 10am Zumba! How energizing! It had been awhile since I'd done a Zumba class and I remembered what a great pick-me-up that was!



Amazingly, even though it had been overcast and threatening rain the whole morning, the sun started to come out!

I cashed in on my free drink from my ping-pong win with a tequila sunrise by the pool. Between the heat, the exercise, and no food in my stomach, all it took was one drink for me to feel quite relaxed and happy!

Nancie opted in for water aerobics, but I decided to take advantage of another happy hour drink along with guacamole and chips!

I walked back to the room to shower and change so I wouldn't miss poker again. It turns out they were playing Blackjack today rather than Texas Hold'em.  

I did quite well and, in fact was ahead for the final hand.  Everyone else went all in..  I should have matched the highest bet, but instead I went conservative, which was dumb seeing as it's not like I could cash in my remaining chips...  so, I could've won, but..  instead I came in second.  Oh well. Still a good showing.

After Black Jack, I enjoyed watching the Pool Game antics and playing bingo.  It felt great to have such a relaxing, sunny day!

Logged more than 18K steps today!

Ah, that tequila sunrise tastes good after Zumba!

Water Aerobics

Blackjack


No comments: