Monday, August 23, 2021

Happiness Happens: A Massage from Coco of Healthy Healing Hands

 


"Relax, Release, Refresh, Rejuvenate" say the plaques that hang on the wall at Healthy Healing Hands, where I got my massage this afternoon.

I thought this would be a better picture than one of me laying with my face down on the massage table. It also would have been really awkward to ask Coco to snap a picture..  but believe me, happiness was happening!

Coco has amazing skills as a massage therapist. I've had a lot of massages over the years and it's hard to find someone who knows just the right amount of pressure and where to apply it.  Coco has a good understanding of my physiology and the unique challenges I have.  I always feel so relaxed as she's working her magic!

I started getting regular massages a couple of years ago because of my back problems. I also tried Physical Therapy and saw a chiropractor. They all had various opinions and exercises that felt pretty ineffective.  Getting massages was the only therapy that I really looked forward to every month because I could really feel a difference.

Well, my back has been doing a lot better and rarely hurts these days! Now I don't get a massage because my back hurts..  I go because I love the soothing feeling and I want to keep my back and body healthy, thanks to Coco's healing hands!

2 comments:

Michael said...

And where is the link to this phenomenal massage therapist?

My Carpe Diem Life said...

Hi Michael, Well.. the link was in the blog post, but if you missed it, here it is: https://www.hhh--massage.com/about-us. I hope you check it out! Tell Coco I sent you!