Saturday, August 21, 2021

Happiness Happens: New Neighborhood Business - Vetka Flower Shop

 




The Superior Area newsletter included an introduction to a new flower shop that's right in my neighborhood:

Welcome to Superior Vetka Flowers!

vetka logo

Help us welcome the Town of Superior's newest business, Vetka Flowers, in the Rock Creek Village shopping area.

Stop by for the grand opening party Saturday, August 21 at Noon.







I missed the grand opening party, but stopped in this afternoon and really enjoyed the beautiful atmosphere and wide array of flowers and other various items for sale. The new owner and assistant were attentive as they showed me around.

I picked out a single tulip as a sweet adornment for my table. It is a definite happiness booster and I look forward to seeing both the business and the tulip bloom!

No comments: