Friday, August 06, 2021

Happiness Happens: The Minnesota Zoo

Today's Happiness Happens post is about the Minnesota Zoo! This is an AWESOME zoo and it's right in Apple Valley, MN where my friend, Lisa, lives.  I can't believe I lived here in 2016 and never visited this zoo before. It is so beautiful! 

Maybe it's because I'm retired now and my time is completely my own..  or maybe it's because this was just a more beautiful zoo than usual, or maybe it was because I was happy being with my friends, Steve and Lisa, but..  this was truly a Carpe Diem experience!

From the otters, to the big brown bears, to the flamingos, all the animals were so lovable. The environment looked so natural and expansive.. not like the old fashioned zoos with caged animals of my childhood.  At times I would have thought I was right out there in the wild! How wonderful to be able to see these magnificent beings!

I have not had time to edit my pictures, but I'm just going to upload them raw for your viewing pleasure!














No comments: