Friday, August 13, 2021

Happiness Happens: Wine, Art, Food, and Friends in iconic Boulder

 

Me and my friend, Mary on Pearl Street Mall

Last night there was a lot of Happiness Happening! 

I was lucky to be invited to my friend (and awesome realtor), Chip's party that was at R Gallery in Boulder. It just so turns out that I had met the gallery owner a few weeks ago and was thinking that it would be the perfect place for an event.. and then I actually got to experience such an event!



There was beautiful art of all types (sculptures, paintings, photos, mixed media, jewelry!) Even the food was artistic as well as delicious, created by Personal Chefs, Debbie & David Pitula of Whistling Boar .



The gallery/wine bar were half-a-block from iconic Pearl Street, one of my all-time favorite places in Boulder! The evening air was the perfect temperature and the flowers were in bloom. Street musicians were playing and it felt so nice to savor the surrounding sights and sounds.

My friend, Mary, met me at the party and joined me on a Pearl Street bench to chat and catch up as we took in the scene.



Maybe it was the wine, maybe it was seeing Pearl Street looking so colorful compared to the previous year, or maybe it was the daily gratitude practice, but as I sat on that bench I truly felt happy to be able to enjoy the perfect summer evening.

No comments: